PERSONAL DATA SECURITY POLICY
The European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR) becomes applicable on 25 May 2018. Its main purpose is to increase the level of protection of personal data and create a trustworthy climate that allows each person to control their own data.
In this information, we explain how we process, including collecting, using, and protecting your personal data when you use our services as well as our website.
Axa Rent a Car offers car rental services at the lowest prices in major airports in the country. Data collected from reservations and / or the contact form are used exclusively to facilitate the provision of these services.
We will use the information you have received legally and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016, known as the General Data Protection Policy (GDPR).
Personal data are adequately processed, relevant and limited to their need for processing purposes.
Collection of personal data is used for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes.
Personal information will be stored securely in accordance with the internal data security policy and applicable laws.
The type of personal information collected (as exemplary) includes:
Your name and contact details, such as phone number and email address
Details about the vehicle, such as the registration number
Information such as CNP, serial number and ID number, home address, passport number or other information contained in the identity document presented.
Details of the itinerary of the trip, such as flight number, flight departure / arrival time
The IP address of your computer and information about the device you are using, such as the operating system you are using
The purpose of processing personal data within the company:
Identification of clients and collaborators of the company.
Managing reservations and issuing invoices.
Running company contracts.
Compliance with legal obligations.
Legality of processing personal data:
In order to ensure the lawfulness of the personal data processing operations, Axa Rent a Car will comply with at least one of the following conditions:
The existence of a contract concluded between the company and the person concerned, which requires execution, the processing of personal data
Requesting the person concerned to enter into a contract with the company, which is why the processing of personal data is necessary before the conclusion of the contract
There are one or more legal obligations for which personal data processing is required
Your rights and how they can be exercised:
The Right to Information – You can request information about your personal data processing activities
Right to rectification – You can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill it out
The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by the law
Right to Data Portability – You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator
Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where processing is based on consent, you can withdraw at any time the consent granted by notifying the company in this respect
The car can not be removed from the Romanian territory.
Customer undertakes to:
1. observe all traffic rules;
2. Do not use the machine for purposes such as transport passengers or cargo, towing other cars, racing or rally sublease;
3. observe the number of passengers registered in the car documents;
4. Do not drive a car under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances that decrease the ability to drive;
5. notify the agency if the car has problems, they must be solved only by authorized service;
6. Do not leave the machine unattended with the keys in the ignition, windows and doors open.
The agency is not liable for any damage caused the vehicle, for as long as it is in possession of the tenant.
Payment is made in advance upon signing the lease.
- CREDIT CARD: We accept all major credit cards internationally recognized, such as Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
The deposit can be blocked on the credit card issuing bank if permits.
- CASH: in RON, EUR,GBP or USD
- WIRE TRANSFER: Just before the start of the rental period
The equivalent total rental is charged in RON at the BNR sale (the invoice date)
All prices include VAT.
For customers with individual agreements alternative prices and regulations can apply.
Term return of the vehicle
It will issue a voucher for the remaining value. Voucher can be used for partial or full payment of rental services across all agencies AXA.
Whether it was used only part of the amount, another voucher will be issued for the remaining value.
The driver must have a valid driving license and identity card / passport.
Minimum age of driver is 21 years. The driver must have a valid driving license for at least 1 year.
Delivery & Collection
– During the program
Delivery / Collection Service within city limits is charged.
– Out of office hours and at the Airport
No fee for delivery / pickup.
– Teaching / Retrieve night
10 Euro for delivery / pickup between the hours of 21:00 to 07:00.
Fees for other services
- Child seat – 3 euros / day, max. 50 euro / rent
- Snow chains – 3 euros / day, max. 25 euro / rent
- GPS Navigation System – 5 euro / day, max. 35 euro / rent
- Radar Detector – 2 euros / day, max. 15 euros / rental
- Accessories are bookable without obligation and subject to availability.
- There is no extra charge for an additional driver.
- However, additional driver’s name and contact details shall be specified in the lease.
- Additional driver has the same obligations as the main driver.
- All vehicles are supplied with a full tank and must be returned the same, otherwise they will apply a fuel surcharge.
- Fuel charge 1.5 € / liter
General Insurance Conditions
Third party insurance
- All fees include third party insurance.
- Not included in insurance transport dangerous goods. This insurance becomes invalid, namely, whether the vehicle was used by an unauthorized driver or the vehicle if the driver is not in possession of a driving license will be collected guarantee.
This warranty driver’s responsibility to a part of the vehicle in case of damage.
All taxes are included in the warranty.
The customer is only responsible for the following amounts (franchises):
- 150 Euro – Small Class
- 200 Euro – Economy,compact class
- 300 Euro – Intermediate,standard si full size Class
- 500 Euro – Passenger van Class
- For drivers under 25 years, this franchise will be increased by 100 Euro.
Protection in case of theft
This insurance reduces the driver’s responsibility to a part of the vehicle in case of theft.
Franchises guarantee fee for theft
- It is necessary to leave a guarantee for the duration of rental to ensure reliefs mentioned above.
- The guarantee is equal to the amount of the deductible.
- The deposit can be left in cash or by blocking it on the card.
Unlimited kilometers for rentals over 3 days or 350 km / day for 1-3 days included in the price.
Any dispute arising from the interpretation and / or performance of this contract shall be settled amicably or, if not possible so by the courts.